After spending time scheduling some races for this Fall this past weekend, I have to say that I am most excited for the Fit Foodie Festival 5k! The most delicious 5k ever is coming to Austin, Clearwater, Denver, Fairfax, and luckily for me and my running buddies…San Diego!
Now, this isn’t your typical 5k. In fact, it is far from it! Wondering why I’m so excited for this race?
- There’s a bite of food at every mile (hello, best aid stations ever).
- Finish line celebration drinks (yes and Amen).
- A HUGE Vitality Food + Fitness Festival
- Swag bags with samples from top health and wellness brands
- A party for packet pick-up…making getting your bib a chore no more! (I’m especially excited for the SD party @ Soda and Swine!)
- Meet + Greets with Elite Ambassadors (ahem, Deena and Shalane in Denver and Bill Rodgers in San Diego!)
- Registration is very affordable compared to other 5ks, at just $35
- Finisher’s medal
- A beautiful course along the water and Liberty Station (very flat and fast!)
- Much, much more!
I also love that you can run this race, stuff your face, and feel good while doing it — because Fit Foodie gives back to No Kid Hungry.
It’s going to be a blast.
Will I see you on the course this October in San Diego?
Are you running the Fit Foodie 5k in another city?