Monday: 4 miles easy with Milestone Running Club (first headlamp run of the winter!), taught my cardio HIIT class…followed by a delicious dinner with my gal pal running pal Ali at a newish VEGAN restaurant in Mission Beach.
Tuesday: 6 miles moderate – treadmill
Wednesday: taught cardio HIIT class + 30 minutes of Runner’s Yoga from Yoga With Adrienne — I love this video!!
Thursday: 3 mile fartlek – treadmill
Friday: 3 miles easy – treadmill
Saturday: 5 miles easy around town
Sunday: 5 mile tempo @ goal marathon pace
Total Weekly Mileage: 26
Other random highlights from our week:
- My first time at Soulshine was SO good that I brought chad back there for our Saturday date night – twice in one week, hooray!
- We went to SeaWorld and rode two roller coasters — walking around the park is my favorite “cross-training” 😉
- A member of my workout class brought me a mix cd, avocados, and persimmon from her garden — she is so generous!
- I got blue light blocking glasses for work and so far, I love them! Have you tried them?
- My church family has donated $2000 worth of books for Christmas presents for my foster kiddos at work!! They are going to LOVE them.
- I got to babysit my friend’s 3 year old daughter on Friday night and it is amazing to realize how much she’s grown since I met her two years ago! She is so verbal and has her own spunky personality; I love watching her grow up and dancing to Moana with her.
- I made a great vegan chili and vegan apple crisp (fall is HERE!).
- Please keep LA & Northern California fire victims in your prayers. Crazy what’s going on in our state!
Sending much love to you,