And just like that, it’s March!
At the risk of sounding completely cliche and redundant…man, time flies! I can’t believe we’re 4 days into March already. I know, I know, everyone’s saying something just like that but there must be some truth to it if we all feel that way, right?
There was much to be grateful for this month! Some of my favorite un-photographed moments included:
- celebrating Chad’s 32nd Birthday not once but twice! At Island Prime and Kairoa Brewing Company
- watching the super bowl with friends Jenni, Justin, Summer, and Ian
- hosting Jeremy and Jill at our place for taco night. Tacos are always a good idea!
- enjoying a girls’ day with two of my favorite ladies from work
- feeling a bit of progress and two quality long runs with friends – 12 and 14 miles
And of course some documented moments… 🙂
February Miles: 109.2
Verse of the Month: “Blessed is she who believed that there would be fulfillment of what the Lord had spoken to her.” – Luke 1:45
What were your February highlights?
What are you looking forward to about March?